Friday, December 21, 2007

So This is Christmas...

...and what have you done? Another blog over, and a new one just begun.
And so this is MOIST, I hope you have fun. The home and away games, the league and the cup.

Ahem. Thank you, Mr Lennon for those words. Welcome to the new MOIST blog. Nothing much has changed, we'll still be posting our usual mix of insults, nonsense and low quality humour but now it is much, much easier for you to leave comments insulting us.

MOIST is looking forward to all your comments and, as you can see on your right, we have a wonderful little poll for to vote in. We'll update it with a new comedy question every week for your voting pleasure.

Have fun and don't forget to write.

MOIST

P.S. Coming soon - 2007 Season Review. Be prepared, be very prepared.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pleased that I am the first one to leave a comment. As you say, this is much better than the other one. I am sure of it because I have been using this too but I won't tell you which is mine to stay anonymous.

One Star Wimmo said...

I'll be the second then!

Congrats on the new site, now with the comments option available we can all look forward to some decent banter next season!

Anonymous said...

Good times with the comments. I heard rumours of a MOIST podcast? Is there any truth to them?

MOIST said...

Thanks for the comments. Hope the comment feature leads to some fun punch-ups.
A podcast could well be in the making, Mike, I mean anonymous. At the moment we've nothing to record it onto though.
Friday night would have made for good listening I think.

Anonymous said...

Americans spell rumours without a 'U'